Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chatterbox


Chatterbox

Actually in my daily life I am not much of a Chatterbox. I don't go around telling everyone my life story over and over again. I tend to keep things close to the belt. I recognize a chatterbox quickly. This is a terrible thing to say but I can only take a chatterbox for a nano second. They tend to make my head swim because rarely do they have anything positive to say. I have become a peace and quiet person. As I get older I seem to have gained more of a male personality in that respect. I see why men tune people out. Blah Blah Blah I just don't want to hear it anymore. Grumpy aren't I? I think I will just be politically correct and say it this way. I don't like taking in other people's negative energy. That sounds better doesn't it?


No comments: