Friday, April 1, 2011

Who's the Fool?


I wonder if the Fool in the tarot is kind of like falling down the rabbit hole? A big leap of faith. Hopefully you finally reach the bottom and don't get to injured from the fall. Maybe others see it as hitting rock bottom.

If you are interested in this concept I am going to recommend a  movie to rent. If you have a curiosity about that rabbit hole besides Alice in Wonderland, check out "What the Bleep..?" I really liked this movie. It is part movie with actress Marly Matlin and part documentary interview style with some very interesting scientists. I am warning you though, these people think way outside the box. So it is a movie you have to pay attention too when watching. You can't be doing your laundry, texting and watching your children and get anything out of it. I rented it from my local video store for .50. So I rent it every once in a while and watch it again. If you are in the mood for a trip down the rabbit hole, give yourself an odd movie experience and rent it. 

No comments: