Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tux and the Bouquet


I was actually a wedding florist before starting the Horse and Carriage Business. I still had some floral weddings to complete before being able to go whole hog into the carriage business. I was finishing up the bridal bouquet in the garage before my wedding delivery that afternoon. Tux was wondering around the yard as usual and the husband was working in the yard. I decided to go grab some lunch and told the husband I would be back in a few minutes. So I come back about 20 minutes later to find my husband sweaty and hot under the collar. He says "Your horse got in the garage while you were gone, I go see what he is doing in there just in time to see him grab the bridal bouquet you were working on. When he saw me, he took off with it in his mouth!! I had to chase him all over the lot trying to get the bouquet out of his mouth because he would not let go of it!! It is in the garage on the bench, or what is left of it anyway!!" Well I am rather confused so I go in the garage to find this old silk bouquet I had used at a bridal show a year or so prior. My 'then" husband was running around in the heat chasing my horse with a silk bouquet in his mouth!! I had put the Bridal Bouquet away in the cooler before leaving for lunch. There was nothing he could have really destroyed in there. Well needless to say I burst out laughing wishing I could have seen the chase!! It must have been pretty darn hilarious. I guess it was just a little payback for the biting retaliation. A kooky horse with a little revenge in him. Gotta love that!!

No comments: