Saturday, July 26, 2008

Glitter Toes Day


One of my favorite blogs is Violette's Folk Art. Today she has made it Glitter Toes Day. I guess about three weeks ago she posted her wonderful glittery toes and I had to have some too! So I went out and bought several base coats and glitter colors. Today I have a white base with a clear glitter. I have been doing a silver base coat with a Burgundy sparkle glitter. I just love them and could not decide what I wanted to do today so I choose the white. I do believe I am going to support glitter toes for the rest of my life now. I would have never thought that something so simple could bring me such joy.
I recommend glitter toes for every woman!!

3 comments:

Mahala said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along with our Glitter Toes day! It all began in Sedona on our Glitter Sister vacation when we all painted our toes with glitter. It is so fun and brightens up the day!
Mahala

artbrat said...

Cute toes. Glad to hear you're having so much fun with the glitter. They do seem to bring a smile to your face when they sparkle in the sun.

Lisa said...

I had the same reaction. hehe It made me way too happy. Yours look great!