Thursday, March 22, 2012

Steampunk Tarot New Deck by Barbara Moore

I interupt the Twisted Tarot for a new deck I just got. It has been on order for some time now but was actually released earlier than expected. I find many of these cards simply wonderful. You know how I love Steampunk and try my hand at it on occasion. Not easy.
Over a few days I plan on sharing more cards. Please note that I cropped them. They are cropped because my scanner sucks and did not catch the bottom meanings. But the  cards have a border and the meanings are on the bottom of each. The book that comes with the cards with is HUGE and detailed.
Enjoy!!



The card back. Not reversable. Barbara does not use reverse cards.


Sooo loven this High Priestess.


Great Tower card. So that is your tease for today. I will show more. Stay tuned!!

No comments: