Friday, July 22, 2011

My Etsy Shop at last


Etsy is my favorite place to linger. I have loved Etsy for a long time and always wanted to try and sell some of my personal treasures. It just takes a while to get your act together and choose and photo and try to say something about the item.
As I have written before I am on a downsizing kick. I list items on Ebay every month, have two garage sales a year and list odds and ends on Craigslist (when you are not getting some stupid scam). I don't have good luck on Craigslist. Probably the area where I live. I have so many unusual items from the 70's and 80's (now considered vintage. How old does that make me feel.) Time to pass them on to new owners. It would have been sad to lose these items in the May tornado and that was a big deciding factor for me to part with many items. So I slowly offer my past history to Etsy buyers. I don't know how it will all go. But it is really fun.

No comments: