Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kitty Crack

I have the secret on how to get your cat to love you!! Little effort or great expense either. I have inherited my daughter's cat. She has always pretty much been a one person cat and never really much cared for me.

Actually she used to scare the crap out of me when I would visit my daughter. She would come skulking in the room, her tail high flicking this way and that way, head up blue eyes glaring. She would circle the room smelling my fear. And then she would casually jump in my lap like she was there to make friends and ultimately I would end up bit. Some how this little con kitty lured me into safety all the while planning to terrorize me for a later go round. This has been our relationship the last few years. When she came to my home, her first two weeks she ignored me, acting like I did not exist. I just left her alone. Hell getting bit was not my objective.

Buying  some dog food one afternoon and getting the dogs their supply of "Greenies"
my daughter decided to buy the cat version knowing how much my dogs are addicted to them. Kitty has never had treats before so we weren't sure she would eat them. First taste and she was hooked. The company should rename this product Crack for Cats. Better than cat mint any day. I just have to shake that container and she can't get their fast enough. Thank you Greenies I still have all my fingers and toes. I love her crack as much as she does.
She looks all sweet right? Yeah don't let those baby blue's fool you.

 Oohh she looks so sweet.



Now you can see why she can be intimidating.

No comments: