Friday, May 27, 2011

Finding a bit of humor in the madness

This very funny guy I work with came in this morning and said "Oh I wish I had a camera last night". Of course baiting me with that line how can I resist as to ask why. Well I realize there is no humor in yet another tornado siren going off around here but he goes on to tell me the sirens went off at his house last night. So his wife (who is in her 60's) is sitting in the bathtub with a bicylce helmet on her head, a yoga mat over the helmet, her excercise clothes still on. She is holding her Shitzu in one arm and a Yorky in the other. That I would have paid $5.00 to see. So I ask him "Where were you?" And he says "Oh I was sitting on the toilet next to her with my bicyle helmet on holding a damn cat." Okay so now I would have paid $10.00 to see that. I have to thank him for a chuckle. There has not been much to laugh at this week.

No comments: