Monday, March 7, 2011

Whatever!!


Have you ever started something and then got side tracked and something completely different gets done? I clean my house like this. I start in one room and before it is all said and done my whole house is tore up. You start in one room find something that needs to be put away and then you open the drawer to put it away and start cleaning out that drawer. Find something in that drawer that doesn't belong and well pretty soon all the drawers are empty and you are in a big pile of mess on the floor asking yourself what in the hell happened? I have found a great way to avoid this mess and it works great!! Don't clean. (Just kidding.) Actually I have to ground myself to only one room. If something doesn't belong it is put at the edge of the door. Not allowed to leave the room to put something away. Works for me.
So basically my house cleaning and card making end up in the same boat. I start one card and before it is all said and done I have eight half finished cards. And that is how this card happened. It kind of threw up out of my brain on complete accident. Maybe that is why she is standing in fire. Secretly I want to torch this card.

No comments: