Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tux and the T-shirt


Tux was an over sized dog. He would follow me with his nose in my neck all over the yard. When I would go around picking up manure he was always breathing down my neck. I would tell him to go find something else to do but he must have found great pleasure in me picking up after him. One day we were in the backyard and next door neighbors were adding a second floor to their house. There was a bunch of construction guys up on the roof. I was out picking up the daily poo. As usual Tux is breathing down my neck and nibbling in my hair and just being a general pain in the butt. I couldn't seem to convince him to move on. Kind of like having a wart on your butt. Well he decided to start nibbling on my t-shirt and I batted him away. He continued on. I told him to knock it off. He reached down grabbed my t-shirt and lifted it straight up over my head. Yes he flashed me in front of all those guys on the roof next door. I was stuck in this shirt pretty much at his mercy until he finally let it go. I turned around to smack him and he just had that big old lip up laughing his damn fool head off!! The guys certainly seemed to get a big kick out of it. All I could think was Thank God I had a bra on!! From then on I would put him up before the clean up.

No comments: