Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tarot Reading has gone to the Dogs

I wonder what question this dog asked the Tarot reader? Will I meet my soul mate? When? Where? What will he look like? Will be be faithful? How many puppies will I have? Will we live in a nice doghouse? Will he be a good provider for me and my puppies? He has two other girlfriends, will he leave them for me? Will he come back to me?

I love listening to tarot podcasts but I honestly get so sick and tired of these questions over and over by woman. I have trouble figuring out in this day and age why it is the same questions asked sixty years ago by woman who had to rely on men for income. I have a hard time understanding why we can't seem to feel alive unless we are being taken care of. And the crazy part is. it seems like the majority of woman who think they have to have someone end up completely miserable in the experience. I could go on but I will stop here. It makes me to angry.

No comments: