Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Quit Wasting Our Time



Have you noticed the older you get the less patience you have for people wasting your time. I am mostly talking about the junk on TV lately. How can you have so many channels and still absolutely nothing to watch? Then all these reality shows like "The Voice" and "Dancing with the Stars". They drag out in two hours that I can literally watch with the DVR in 20 minutes. Of course we know why they do that. First of all is it major profits by their advertisers. Second their programming is so bad these days they don't have anything better to replace it with. But that does not mean that I have to waste my two hours watching something that takes about 20 minutes. Especially the result shows. Just a bunch of boring fluff. UCK!!!! So I guess thanks to the DVR, now time is really on my side.

No comments: