Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Grumpy Style


Need a little push to take that leap? Just ask I am sure there is someone in your life who would just LOVE to give you that push off the ledge.

I am doing a new series of cards. Yes I have been sharing my childrens illustration "fluffy bunny" cards. I am a huge fan of children's books and artists who draw for these books.
BUT my conclusion is there are so many beautiful well drawn stunning creative tarot and oracle decks out there. I collect them. I love them.  Not sure if anyone has done a grumpy or meaner side of a tarot card. A bit of comedy a bit of synisism a bit of mean. Just for fun of course!

I do not consider myself an artist.  I more consider myself a crafter. I seriously can not draw a straight line. Those who can draw I have to use your creative hand to make these cards come to life. Thank you for your talents.

No comments: