Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wishes & Butterfly's




It is hard to just pick one idea. As you see I simply can't so I just do what I like. That is what is fun about digital art and doing something you enjoy. I have no one to answer to or explain why I did what I did. Sometimes when I put things together I have no idea what the end result will be. It is pretty much a big surprise at the end. You either like it or you don't and if you don't then maybe next time. No use getting hung up in the end result before you start. That is what kept me from starting in the first place. It took me two years to get up the nerve to start digitally scraping. What a waste of two years. All because I was afraid it was going to look horrible and that I would suck. So what if I do? So what if you do? Go for something you have fear of doing. Might surprise yourself.

No comments: