Wednesday, November 9, 2011

RIP Little Cecily

Rest in Peace our sweet little Cecily. You made us laugh every day with your funny little antics the brightest eyes and the sweetest face ever. You had a kind and gentle spirit and loved everyone. You were my character from Alice in Wonderland, half caterpillar half dog. We enjoyed your presence  for the past 11 years and may you rest in peace with your friend Ginger at the rainbow bridge. We will miss you dearly.


I pulled this card yesterday before she died. All day I had this horrible pit in the stomach dread. I could not shake it. I don't get that feeling very often and usually when I get that someone ultimately looses their job. So it was really getting to me. So when I went home I pulled a couple of cards and this one came up. Which just confirmed my dread and made me feel worse. Unfortunately I found out why the next morning. I pretty much cried like this all day.
( This card is from the Divine Legacy Deck by Ciro Marchetti.)

No comments: