Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Map Oracles-the real ones





I just received my new oracle deck by Colette Baron Reid. I had this on wait list for months and they are finally here!! It is a nice deck and worth the wait. The book is also excellent as well. The artwork is very nice but I wish the images were a bit bigger on a few of the cards but I feel that way about several of my favorite decks. Of all my oracle decks this is my second favorite (behind Ciro's oracle deck). What more is there to say, Ciro's decks tarot and oracle hold a special place in my heart.
If you like oracle decks, I don't think you would be disappointed with this one. I have been enjoying pulling a card  from the deck the past two mornings. I hope to make it a morning ritual with this deck. If you are interested in the deck you might also be interested in the book with the same name (from where these cards were born).

One of my favorite cards since I have been de-cluttering my life for how long now?

No comments: