Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun with Words


A few years back I went through all my baby and growing up photos and then went through all my daughters baby and growing up pics and found out that I ended up taking many of the same style pics that were taken of me at the same age. I had no idea of course I was doing this at the time because I really don't look at my pics all that often. The parallels were spooky actually. So I thought this would make for an amazing scrap album. Side by side I put her age appropriate pics next to mine. The album took hours to do but I love the way it came out. Here are a few of the word art pages that I included in the album. These took as long to do as a photo page. Lining and sizing words are a huge effort. But worth the results.



I certainly would not bore you with pages from this album since I realize the only importance of it is family. But just to give you an example of similarities I am sharing this page. I changed some of her color pics to black and white in order to make them seem even more similar to mine. I put this album together as a Christmas Gift.

No comments: