Friday, August 12, 2011

Let it Go

Just showing a work in progress today. Using the same two dancers I used in another card this week, I haven't figured out where I want this one to go yet. So I am sharing a brain fart. I have a lot of these. Sometimes they sit and wait to be finished for a long time and then suddenly I find the right finishing piece. If a card becomes to much of a struggle then they sit in limbo forever. I have an entire graveyard of half finished pages. Designing these cards is fun for me so when it becomes a struggle I have the opportunity to simply let it go. I do like this part of getting older. One of my other favorites about getting older is not really giving a crap what other people think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the card graveyard would probably make an excellent other kind of oracle :)