Monday, July 11, 2011

Oracle of Visions Deck

Ciro Marchetti is the magic man of digital beauty. With his new self published deck “Oracle of Visions” his imagination soars to new creative heights. I watched this deck mature and grow for months. When Ciro finally sent out the email the deck was ready, I had to buy two decks!
Oracle of Visions is not just a deck in a little package, you get the whole kit and caboodle. A pretty box, a beautiful full color book of descriptions and a DVD with bonus material. Fifty two cards of visual delight edged in gold. For me it is like tasting a great frosting and a moist cake. I myself love the size. Not too small as to need a magnifying glass to enjoy the images, not too big for my hands (but I have big hands)
Reading these cards are a hoot. I decided to read three cards without opening up the book to see what Ciro’s ideas of the cards were. What the heck they are my cards now.

Okay here I go. Bare with me and my imagination.

My first card was #7. This fancy schmancy monkey sitting so smug holding a silver skull.



Maybe your boss is a monkey (or a big ass ape) and he has handed you your head for something he did in error, not you. Oh and let us add this isn’t the first time he has done this to you.

Second card #9. A woman balancing inside a hoop on the back of a jester.



You have been jumping thru hoops with this boss for years. A balancing act of doing your job (without getting your head handed to you daily) yet he thinks he has been carrying you the entire time. This is what he has been telling upper management anyhow when he blames his mistakes on you. You have just been trying to keep your job and going along with this circus act. But when heads start rolling in company layoffs he puts you on the chopping block first.

Third card #13. A woman with a sewing machine working with rainbow thread.


There is no better time to take your head back along with your big balancing hoop and go sew your own personal rainbow. Either stitching great ideas for your own creative business or a better environment in which to work. Now that ass monkey ex-boss of yours only has his head to hand over and no one else to blame his mistakes on.

How fun was that!! I just totally made that all up. I weaved a crazy story from what I saw. Now I will have to go read the book to see what Ciro’s suggestions for the cards are. Oh and I didn’t tell you but there is an extra PDF download and even more great ideas for the cards from Donnaleigh (Beyond Worlds on Blogtalk Radio) I believe it would be safe to say, the real suggestions are nothing like mine! I allowed myself to say what I saw without getting all wrapped up in my head worrying about being right or wrong. I did a little storytelling.


How pretty is the back of this card? Thanks Ciro, Love Love this deck!!!
\

No comments: