Monday, March 21, 2011

Enjoying the Supermoon

This was me Saturday night enjoying the Supermoon. It definately was brighter and it might have seemed a bit bigger. I was hoping for, well I was hoping for a SUPER BIG MOON I guess. One that filled the entire sky. Don't get me wrong I still loved it. I always look up when I go outside at night looking for my moon. I always say a little something to her when I find her. I am a big fan of La Luna.
 So here is a little confession. While viewing the Supermoon, I actually didn't put on a pointy hat and I actually don't have a cat. I happened to be in my PJ's letting the dog out for a weewee. But in my mind, I was this gal. ( I pretended to be her anyway.)

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

I luv, luv luv this picture...it could be me....haha! We two are alike...talking to the moon in p.j's. I watched for it on Saturday night but no Super Moon I was wishing for...brighter and a tad bigger but not like we were suppose to have. Well dear, you made this gorgeous graphic and I suppose the moon was part of the inspiration....... so I suppose the moon left you a gift.

Lovely work Dawn !

Annabelle >^.^<

Annabelle said...

Would you mind if I put a link to your site with this picture you made....of course I'll give you credit. I'll place it on both my blogs.

Annabelle >^.^<

Dawn said...

You can do whatever you like. I would be honored to be on your beautiful blog!!