Thursday, January 27, 2011

High Power Dude's Faux Style

I like this card because I LOVE coffee. I have loved coffee since a baby. Yep folks, my grandparents put coffee in my bottle. No lie. After I was taken off the bottle I had my own special "Foffe" cup as I called it. I still have my two toddler coffee cups. (My gosh those are old cups now that I think about it!) So I have loved coffee all my life. I don't drink that mega "Lots a bucks" stuff though. No fancy half cap skim milk expresso shot blah blah blah crap. I do love a good cup of flavored though. And I found I am crazy for Community Coffee ( a favorite of New Orleans). Oh man that is some good stuff. And I do like a bit of 1/2 and 1/2. And oh if you want to throw in a splash of Caramel Liquor that is fine too. When I die, my ashes will probably look like ground coffee. And I think coffee is the reason I am so healthy. I haven't been sick in years. Not even a cold. It is the coffee. Yep definately the coffee. Gotta go, time for a coffee break.


No comments: