Sunday, January 23, 2011

French Quarter Balconies

No pretext here. Just living life.




I bet there are a lot of parties here duing Mardi Gras.





Brad Pitt's place in the Quarter.

Simply beautiful. Makes you wonder what is inside.

Well this is pretty much the last of my pics on New Orleans. Had I more time I would have taken many more picures. There were some great places I went that I did not have my camera with me. (How dumb was that.) Magazine Street is fabulous. There I went to a famous little bakery called SUCRE. I ate the best cupcake of my life (and I have eaten a whole lot of cupcakes). It was Salted Caramel Buttercream with a rich dark chocolate base and a hint of suprise of the caramel buttercream inside the cake. OMG is all I can say. I dream of the cupcake pretty much daily now. The homes in the Garden District are so fabulous I could have taken hundreds more photos. Oh well something to look forward to when I go back. 

No comments: