Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Etsy Shop- The Pink Broomstick

I am going to open an Etsy shop called "The Pink Broomstick". I am selling crocheted Tarot Pouches to put your tarot or Oracle cards in. These make nice travel pouches if you are one who takes their decks everywhere. They will be made in such a way that they will roll open and you can then lay your cards out on the crochet piece. I did not invent this idea but found them on a lovely tarot site. These pouches are no longer being made. I love this idea better than the simple pouch or box. I dont know how she made hers but I am doing my own thing in making mine. I am crocheting them in a variety of sizes and colors. I will be adding bits of embellishments to the pouches to make each one unique. The nice part about the yard is it will not scratch your cards.
 Below is my Etsy logo for the new shop. I found this logo actually on Etsy by a very creative lady and not only did I love her design but I loved the name and asked her if I could use it. She generously said yes. I thought it fit the theme of my shop so well. Coming soon will be some pics of the pouches and the fun tarot size business cards I have been making for the Pink Broomstick.
No new cards in the past couple days. I have been crocheting like a mad woman. I once crocheted shawls and afghans and forgot how much I enjoyed the rhythms of the process.


New Etsy Logo



No comments: