Saturday, November 29, 2008

Morning Walks

On my morning walk, I decided to go up around the square to see if there were any pretty Christmas Windows. I came across these two windows in one of the antique stores. I was pretty impressed since usually they are just filled with miss matched junk. Possibly a new employee who has a bit of window dressing experience. Whatever the reason, I really enjoyed the window display.
This window display was my favorite. I really liked the Tea Merchant sign hanging up.


As I came around the corner off the square this is the beautiful sunrise. I love early mornings. I seem to be the only one awake and it is as if those displays of beauty are just for me to see. The colors of the sky are the reason I take my camera in the mornings now. I cant tell you how many beautiful sunrises I missed photographing because I had no camera. Doesn't this sky look like it is on fire?

This was the view right next to the sky of fire. Such a contrast. As the mornings get colder I will be walking a bit less. I have my limits to freezing my face off. I am looking forward to walking some morning when we are having a light snow. (As long as I don't slip and fall on my bum. I am simply to old for that any more. I don't bounce well and it hurts!!)



No comments: