Saturday, September 6, 2008

Passion Flowers & More

These flowers are so amazing. I am not sure what variety of Passion Flower Vine this is but the color is a bit different then the Passion Vines I have had in the past. I probably have over 200 buds on this plant right now. It seems to have liked the miracle grow and rain. At the moment it is taking over my kitchen window and porch floor.


I bought this plant while on vacation in Florida and planted it. I think it likes it's new spot. It is slowly taking over everything. It is considered an annual so it will die back this winter. In the past the passion flower vines have some how reseeded so I am hoping it will come back next year.


This is a new clematis I planted. It has hundreds on tiny little yellow lantern type flowers. Once the flowers are done I get the little fluffy after piece.


Autumn Sunset Roses are once again blooming. I love the messiness of this rose. Although I love the perfect Tea Roses I also just love the garden type rose as well.

No comments: