Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to "Mojo in my Soul". As I start this new blog adventure I had to ask myself what my intention was for this new exciting online journey. I have had some great life experiences I plan to share along the way. Hoping to boost some new creativity. As of late I find myself a bit stagnant. Those old creative juices seem to have disappeared. Now that I can no longer use the "no time to start anything new" excuse, I seem to have lost my "Mojo". So my intention in this journey is to find out once again "What puts honey in my heart" and I hope to make some new friends along the way.

In the coming days and months I plan to share my many past lives. Including: my wedding flower business, Horse Drawn Carriage business, owning a Tea Room, self publishing a book, making bridal millinery, inventing a tool to work with Chocolate, being a makeup artist, showing horses and a few things that are escaping my memory right now. See what I mean? I have been one lucky girl!!

So my question to you is "What put's honey in your heart?" Are you fortunate to have the answer to that question? If not, maybe you too can go on your own journey and find your answers.

No comments: